If you want a career in visualisation then you’ll need to be completely proficient in using one of the most celebrated rendering tools on the market, V-Ray. Each course will be taught by acclaimed tutor Rusko Ruskov alongside the software creator, Peter Mitev. You will learn how to produce photo-realistic renders for your visualisation work taking each creation to the next level. Read more ....
source : www.escapestudios.com
Innovative Creative Tools
- A new Graphite modeling and texturing system introduces at least 100 additional creative tools and helps artists explore and more rapidly iterate their ideas.
- The addition of render-like effects in the viewport display - such as soft shadowing, exposure control and ambient occlusion - offers near photo-real quality for faster decision making.
Powerful New Referencing and Scene Management Capabilities
- Artists can create robust referencing workflows to help organize complex scenes more easily by treating multiple objects and scenes as a single Container object.
- A new Material Explorer helps to simplify the way artists interact with objects and materials, making iterations much easier even in highly complex scenes.
- The new multithreaded xView mesh analyzer technology helps to significantly reduce errors by providing in-viewport reporting on several types of mesh.
Enhanced Software Interoperability and Pipeline Integration
- 3ds Max 2010 is the first animation package to integrate mental images' powerful mental mill technology. This allows users to develop, test and maintain hardware-agnostic shaders and complex shader graphs for hardware and software rendering with real-time visual feedback.
- Enhanced OBJ support and ProOptimizer technology provide improved interoperability with Autodesk Mudbox software.
- Additional support for C# and .NET gives developers the access they need to customize, extend and integrate 3ds Max into their existing pipelines. Read More ....
In this video, from “Introduction to the Hypershade in Maya 2009” , learn how to properly use the anisotropic features of the mental ray architectural material. By taking full advantage of this powerful feature, you can create incredibly realistic metallic surfaces that can mimic rough, brushed metals commonly seen across many real world objects. Read more ....
source : i3dtutorials.com
source : i3dtutorials.com
Sony Pictures Animation has released the movie trailer for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Inspired by the beloved children’s book, the film tells the story of a scientist named Flint Lockwood, who while trying to solve world hunger who encounters a problem of global proportions, as food begins to fall from the sky like rain. Written and directed by Phil Lord and Chris Miller, executive producers of the television show How I Met Your Mother, and featuring a voice cast comprised of Bill Hader, Anna Faris, Andy Samberg, James Caan, Bruce Campbell, Tracy Morgan and Mr. T.
source : www.slashfilm.com